Provisioned applications use the logging mechanisms and paths provided by the specific framework.
- the logs for a CakePHP 3.x application will be found in
- the logs for a Laravel 5 application will be found in
The Cakebox Commands and Dashboard use customized logfiles:
- located in
- using CakePHP 3.x Monolog format
- available in user-readable format on your Dashboard
- Logstash forwarded to Kibana/Elasticsearch (link on Dashboard)
- Automatically log your application's Nginx website logs to ES by adding
logstashlogformat to your application's virtual host configuration file (e.g. access_log /var/log/nginx/your.app.access.log logstash;).