- Intuitive command line (re)provisioning of:
- virtual hosts
- fully configured applications
- Support for Git hosted applications (public and private)
- Support for Composer installed applications
- SSH security done right
- Highly customizable, Vagrant aware settings
- Pro tools like Elasticsearch and Logstash
- Full functionality on Windows too (SSH, etc)
- A web interface thrown in as a bonus
Your box runs a 64-bit version of Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
and comes with a bunch of useful software. Check the
Virtual Machine section
of your Cakebox Dashboard for an actual list.
Use CakePHP 3 Console
cakebox shell commands to deploy:
- fully configured (public and private) applications
Pro tip! These same commands are used by your
Cakebox.yamlfile allowing you to easily (re)create exact copies of your customized box if ever needed.
Because managing multiple applications just using the command line can soon become a real bitch we have added a web interface for your conveniece.